Hey! Hallo! We are a full-service Tour Operator base in Tanzania, catering to everyone from backpackers to luxury travelers. We love to share the beauty and culture of Tanzania with the world. We are fluent English, French, Spanish and Chinese staff. We support our customer 24/7.
Whether you are planning wildlife or climb trip to Tanzania or anywhere in between, we are at your service to help with your vacation plans.
Looking forward to hear from you soon and have a good business association with you.
Certificate of Incorporation. TALA License for Tour Operator TALA License for trek and Mt. climb
Started trading since 2004 in Tanzania, Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris Ltd is one of the country’s youngest and respected tour operators. The company was founded by Mack Kornelio, who grew up in the shadow of Mount Meru in the safari hub of Arusha from the proudly Masai tribe.
Dedicated to excellence in Destination Management Company, the team at Kiliholidays operates from a spacious headquarters in the heart of Arusha. From here, the reservation department ensures accommodations are secured, the transport department assigns quality, experienced driver/guides and the maintenance department ensures that each vehicle undergoes extensive checks before it begins its vehicle.
Accommodations – Our tours utilize quality four and five star hotels as well as eco lodges. For travelers on a budget, we also offer camping safaris. If you’d like a bit more comfort, you can upgrade your accommodation for a premium.
Price Quotations: Based on your needs, we will quote you a total price that includes ground transportation, transfers, hotel accommodations, meals, sightseeing, tour admissions/Park entrance fees, and professional English speaking tour guides.
Guaranteed Departures – Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris guarantees departures, even for groups of less than ten. We understand the importance of your available vacation dates and annual travel planning.
Group Savings/Free Group Leader Travel – Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris arranges private, custom tours, group tours (including business/ corporate), donation/ fund-raising tours, and incentive tours. Depending on the size of your group each person can receive a group discount and/or the group leader can travel for FREE!!!
1. Journey created by yourself.The ideal journey begins when we take the time to listen and understand what you expect from your trip. Then we use our wealth of knowledge, the thousands of itineraries in our archives and our imagination, to create the perfect adventure, which is as much about the where and when as it is about the intangibles – a sense of place, a story, an experience of the heart.
2. Kiliholidays support local community.We are able to give some of the tourism benefit to the local community, as well as we accept any contribution from guests and delivering supplies to the one who need them.
3. Medically Trained Guide on Mountain Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru
4. Terms & Conditions Detailed on Web Site/Brochure
5. Free 24 hours Flying Doctors Emergency Response while on safaris adventure or Mount Kilimanjaro
6. Travel is our passion.
Our Personal Travel Experts have been travelling the world and we’re ready to share our experience, knowledge and recommendations with you.
7. Travel experts since 2004
8. Excellent online customer service
9. Services for disabled customers
Our award winning Customer Care team offers a dedicated service to disabled holidaymakers. Our brochures highlight accommodation best suited for wheelchair access and those with reduced mobility, and we offer accessible transfers, vehicle hire, medical equipment hire, theme park and excursions accessibility information. And we can arrange additional in-flight services with Kilimanjaro Holidays to meet disabled traveler needs – from tactile safety demonstrations to in-flight oxygen supply at no extra charge.
10. The price you agreed is the price you pay. No surprises!